Monday, January 30, 2012

My Mobile Phone Transitions

When my friend, Chuck started to list down all the mobile phones she had and current in her Facebook statuses, i thought i would do the same, here in my blog. The following is a list of mobile phones from the first unit i owned until the latest. Oh boy! I have changed so much and every of it has its own story to tell....

     My 1st phone; Motorola StarTAC V which my Dad gave me in the year 1999 when i have just entered uni (Credit to Google).

 Meet my 2nd phone; Nokia 3310 bought by Papa when both of us were still dating. Somewhere in 2001. Because of this phone, i owed Celcom for almost RM2K. We were madly in love then. Silly us (Credit to Google).

My 3rd phone; Nokia 3650. And again, Papa bought it for me when i started working in 2003. It was one of the first Nokia phones with camera and everybody at the office was like wow! (Credit to Google).

 My 4th phone; Nokia 6680. Papa bought it for me for my birthday in 2005. It was one of the first 3G phones Nokia has ever invented. Believe it or not, i have beaten up everybody at the office by being the first person who owned a 3G phone including the Directors! (Credit to Google).

Another latest phone at that time owned by me; The NSeries - Nokia N95 and it is a 3G phone. As usual, Papa bought it for me and it was 3 years back. At first i found it amazing but later beginning to hate it when i started to have problem with its sliding case (Credit to Google).

When i had enough with the NSeries, i changed to the ESeries. Meet my last phone from Nokia; N71 before i said goodbye to it. It was also bought by Papa 2 years back and i only used it for less than a year, the shortest period i ever used a phone before changing to a new one (Credit to Google).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My 7th and current phone; Blackberry Storm II 9520, the first smartphone i owned and even bought myself since forever. Since then, i have been wired online 247. Wanting to let it go soon and hoping to get a Bold from the same family. Insyallah. Amin. (Credit to Google). 

It seems that i am not the only one who is facinated with the phone. Guess who is playing with it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment