Monday, September 12, 2011

A Review On USA Slimming Soap. Please Read...

Assalamualaikum and good morning everybody. What a lovely morning although i am not feeling so good this morning due to mild fever i am having since yesterday.

Ok cut the crap, Aida. As promised, today, i will give you guys my review on the above (See title). Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. For your information, i have been using this soap for 3 months now. It smells really good and lavishes you with bubbles whenever you use it. So far, i have bought 5 soaps and currently, i am now using the 5th.

What it does good to you? Yes, i would recommend you guys to try this soap. It is very cheap and it helps you to tone your body. Although you cannot expect to lose weight rapidly, it does help in making your skin smooth, toning it and as for myself, it even helps to lighten up the dark cellulites i had on my tummy and thighs since i was pregnant with Areej 5 years ago.

Do buy it if you think it is worth it. As for me, it does give me a fair result and i am going to continue using it. For those who are interested, you can always email me at honeyaieda@yahoo.com to place an order. I will be happy to serve you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment