Friday, November 4, 2011

Hada Labo - My New Skin Regime


Assalamualaikum and hi peeps! Today i would like to share with you guys about my new skin regime. It is called Hada Labo from Japan. At the moment, i am using 2 products; AHA + BHA Face Wash and Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion as my daily regime.

The benefits are as follows :-

AHA + BHA Face Wash
  • Gently exfoliates skin to remove impurities, dirt and oil trapped within pores.
  • Polishes away dullness and refin skin texture for visibly clear, smooth and radiant skin.
  • Skin pH is balanced with low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colourant.
  • This product should be used with a sunscreen product. 
Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion
  • Deeply moisturizes skin and helps to preserve its optimum moisture balance.
  • Replenishes and locks in moisture for complete hydration. Skin feels significantly soft and supple.
  • Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it smooth and silky.  
  • Skin pH is balanced with low irritation.
  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colourant.
 I read that Hada Labo is one of the top selling products in Japan especially the Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion which is sold every 4 seconds. I have been using it for 2 weeks now and i can see the different in my skin. I have a combination skin so it tended to be oily on some parts of the face especially at the T-zone area whereas the other parts of it such as my cheeks and lips area are always dry and choppy. After using it, i can see the skin is improving a lot especially it all balanced up now. It does not really feel oily or dry but moisturized and i can feel that my face is now soft and supple whenever i feel like touching it with my bare hands. Good luck!

further information on the above product, please log on to http://www.hadalabo.com.my/  

No comments:

Post a Comment