Friday, December 2, 2011

Hada Labo - My Skin Has Improved Within A Month!

It is saturday morning, peeps and i am glad to reveal that my skin has improved a lot after using the Hada Labo's AHA + BHA Face Wash and Hyaluronic Acid Moisturing Lotion for a month now. My skin has become smooth, lighter and those ugly pimple scars are reducing. Yay! I finally found amazing products that work and do not cause a hole in my pocket. I will continue to use it and hope to get a flawless skin soon. Amin. Huhuhu.

 Before                                  After

Have it go:)

For further information on the above products, please log on to http://www.hadalabo.com.my/

4 comments:

  1. nice, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. Have it go and suprisingly you will be impressed like i do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to achieve flawless skin soon and promise will share it in my blog when it does.

    ReplyDelete