Friday, December 16, 2011

Johnsons Care Naturally White UV Lotion, My Skin Saver...


(Credit to Google)
I have not been lucky like some girls who have great skins to be proud of. I am the most tanned compared to my other siblings but alhamdulillah, i can still live with it and always remind myself to be grateful for whatever Allah have determined for me. In Islam, we are taught to be grateful for whatever we have been granted with but at the same time, we must not give up and keep on striving hard for everything we believed is the best for us:)

As for me, i have a very sensetive skin. My skin can easily turned red and patchy whenever the weather is either too hot or too cold. My skin is also can easily get tanned. Whenever i am exposed to the sun directly, my skin will turn brownish right away and you can obviously spot it. Worst, my skin is allergic to most of the sunscreen lotions or UV protection creams.  My solution is to always go for lotions that are dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic but sometimes it does not work either because there was one time when i was at Uni in which i suffered a quite serious skin problem due to wrong choice of a dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic sun block that caused my face to peel off until i cannot even wash my face with water. It was a terrible experience for me and because of that i have become very selective and much careful with what to put onto my skin forbidding it to encounter the same experience all over again.

It may sound cliche but believe it or not, i have got to know about this amazing Johnsons Body Care Naturally White Daily UV Lotion when i read Hanis Zalikha's blog somewhere in October (If i am not mistaken). I have always like Johnsons products and have tried most of its baby care products for both Areej and myself. I have always like its frangrance especially after shower. I like to smell Areej's hair after being shampooed with her Johnsons Baby Shampoo as it smells very nice and i classify it as 'innocent smell' because it is baby-like smell.

I have used this lotion for almost a month now and it suits my skin well. The lotion has a soothing sense and i like to pour it onto my skin after every shower because it leaves my skin soft and supple apart from protecting my skin with its SPF8 protection that deflects harmful rays as well as prevents it from darkening. The Johnsons Body Care Naturally White Daily UV Lotion is also contains natural milk extract and active Vitamin C. Every woman should try it  because it is specially designed for women and does wonder. Now i called it 'My Skin Saver'.


2 comments:

  1. Zno nanoparticles are very useful products for protecting from the uv rays of sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I hope it is hypoallergenic and available here in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete