Friday, February 10, 2012

35

I was officially turned 35 last Thursday. Some people said i look younger. Happy. For this year celebration, we celebrated it at the Secret Recipe Plaza Pelangi. Yupp, we had a quality family time while enjoying our food that night. Alhamdulillah. I wish to be a better person, a good muslim, leading a quality life. I will try to mind my words, hope to have more money and lastly to be loved by everybody for who i am. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

Thanks Ibu for bringing me into this world 35 years ago.

I resemble Ayah more.

 Crying because i forbade her from playing with my Blackberry.

Love.

Kids...Their moods can change anytime.  

Laughing as if nothing has disturbed her just now.

My birthday cake ; Mango Delight. Yums!

My meal for the day ; Prawn Macaroni And Cheese.

Papa's favourite ; Aglio Olio.

 Ibu's choice ;  Mushroom Chicken With Rice.

 Areej enjoying her usual food ; Fish And Chips For Kids and Royal Chocolate Cake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment