Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Used Blackberry Smartphone Storm II 9520 For Grab!

Yes,  i am selling my old Blackberry Storm II 9520 since Papa has bought me a new Blackberry about a month ago; Blackberry Bold 9900. Heaven. Although this phone meant a lot to me because i bought it using my own money but somehow i think i should let it go as i cannot not simply carry too many phones at one time. Apart from my own Blackberry phones, the company i am working with also supply me with a Nokia 2323 Classic for me to contact customers and for other business purposes. So imagine what troublesome it would make when i have to carry 3 phones all together at one time especially when my Esprit handbag is already full with junkies. I will surely scream or at least suffer from migrane and shoulder pain due to either receiving too many annoying calls or carrying rubbish that beyond limit. Huhuhu.

So here is the specification for you guys to consider :-

Item : Blackberry Smartphone Storm II (Original, Not AP set)
Model : 9520
Colour : Black
Status : Used. Fairly in good condition. Come with screen protector.
Price : RM650.00 (Negotiable)
Accessories : One (1) original charger, one (1) original battery, one (1) original USB cable, one (1) original latex phone cover, one original (1) leather pouch.
Additional information : Just changed new battery and screen. It is also come with box and free delivery. 




If you are interested, please email at : honeyaieda@yahoo.com Do it now or never. Before someone else  grab it...        

Sold!    

No comments:

Post a Comment