Monday, September 12, 2011

SDII, My New Found BFF!

(Credit to Google)

Assalamualaikum and good evening to all readers. No, today i am not going to talk about USA Slimming Soap which i totally owed you guys to write the follow-up review after 3 months (if i am not mistaken) of using it.

Today, i am going to talk about SDII. It was recommended by my ex-classmate, Mas. She, herself has lost 15kgs within 31/2 months and now, i am using it  for the 18th day today. According to her, i do not have to starve myself to death. All i have to do is to reduce my sugar as well as carbohidrate intakes everyday and go nuts on protein!

Until now, i have not really measure myself because i want to see the perfect result. I want to lose 10kgs! I hope. Please wish me luck and till then. And of course, i will update you guys on the development soon...Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment