Friday, September 9, 2011

Over Love

Salam and hi again. Suddenly, i feel like writing because my heart tells me to. I had to be honest that i am a little bit down at the moment. Over love.

It has been a tough week for me as a parent when Areej was on her lowest key early this week. She has been quiet, inactive and i bearly hear her cheeky voice, laughing like always. She was very sick until both Farouk and i had to send her to Puteri. We spent 3 days and 2 nights there. It was tiring and we had to bear with it because she is our responsibility. And alhamdulillah.

Now she is picking up again. I can see that she is recovering but visually she seemed weak and cannot stop coughing almost all the time. I am glad for you, Areej because you are curing and has started to go to the kindergarden since yesterday after unable to attend it for number of days. I know that you missed school. I know that you missed your friends. They even called me yesterday. How cute for 5 years old girls to call each other just to say hello. It was not like that during my time.

And when you married someone, do you expect that the person will love you for the good and bad sides of you all the time? Yes, i do. I know that i have not been a perfect wife. I am not a good cook and i do agree that my look is beyond satisfactory. But i am ok with everything and have the confidence. You are not perfect either but are not love supposed to be perfect? I truly envy those sweet couples. They are still very much in love even after a long period of marriage. Can i be patient and pretend that nothing happen and hold on to the person i loved and very much in love still? At this moment, i seek for Allah's guidance for the sake of Areej. Dear Allah, please open our hearts, both Farouk and i to stay united and be more patient to get through with obstacles and hurdles in life. We are no longer young to be fighting and letting go everything for the name of love and happiness we once knew and believed in. Until the end of both our life. Amin.

Last but not least, below is a picture of Areej along with her cousins; Areesa, Sara and Sofea when they visited us on the 4th day of Eidul Fitri this year. They are close and i know that they missed each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment