Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fat And Happy?

I was never been afraid to be labelled as fat, overweight and ugly before. That was before...When i was like 20-25. With 167 cm in height and 50 kg in weight, i was one of the tallest in school and among relatives. I used to eat almost everything without being worried whether i can gain more kgs and stuff like that.

Now, i am still one the tallest. Last time was in class and now is the tallest in my office but now i have gained more weight and fatter than before. I am now 76kg and have been fat since i hit the pregnancy period and until now the fat tissues are still happy to stick with me even after five years had passed through. I think i need to do something about it before i turn myself into a nightmare.  Firstly, i started my own diet but sorry, it did not work. I even enrolled to a slimming centre called London. It was way too expensive than i thought and caused a hole in my pocket. I am broked! And the bad news is, i only managed to lose 4.5 kg for the whole 20 sessions of time, energy and money i wasted at the centre.

After some time, i tried this Ensure FOS meal replacement programme after i saw it at one of the drug stores. It did a fair result and its taste is chocolate delicious especially when you stir it with cold water. I admit that i am now more concerned about my appearance and also my health. I do not want to be an obese when i reach my 40s. In addition, i also try this slimming soap from USA i saw online. After reading good reviews on it, i think i should give it a try and furthermore, it is so cheap and you would not have to cry a river if it does not work for you. Please pray for my success to be thin. I hope you are not expecting something miracle now because it is way too soon. I only use it for 2 days...Hahaha...I know right?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment