Thursday, August 18, 2011

Celebrating Eidul Fitri This Year....

Salam. Hi everybody! I do realize that it has been so long since my last entry. I have been sick, travelling to Shah Alam a lot and have been caught up with my new small business 'Branded n Vintage Lovers'. Do not get me wrong, i never said i want to give up on 'Euphoria', but at the moment, i feel like i do not have the 'magic touch' to make cards and the creativity which God have sent me somehow has gone to other part of the world. I lied. I do feel impatient to start over the business due to my hectic life. So, i think i better give myself some spaces a little bit and calm down.

Now i want to talk about Eidul Fitri. Like a child, i am very much excited to celebrate it. It has been the 3rd week of  Ramadan and i still did not get the chance to perform any Solat Tarawih yet. Yes, it sounds sad but i have to get over it and try my best. This year, i have bought Areej's baju kurung and ordered some biscuits. For myself and Papa, we have not done with the shopping yet and of course, there is one more activity to be key-in into our BBs; to spring clean our house! I hope to get more bonus this year as i am quite stucked financially this year with all the credit card payments and personal expenses.

And last but not least, i would like to share some of our photos on places we went to this year which i have not share with you guys...

Universal Studios Singapore

 Sebana Cove Golf And Resorts

 Tanjung Pengelih  

Pengerang

No comments:

Post a Comment