Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 2011, A New Start

Salam and a very good day to all of you. Apart from my crafty things, i have been always wanted to blog about my life for so long but never really had the chance to do it. Now, this is it. I know that my life is not that much to be written about because it is more like a routine What i do everyday (during weekdays) is always the same. In the morning, i wake up and go to work until 5 before finally go home to rest and this routine has been continuing in my life for almost 8 years now.  On the other hand, what i love and feel blessed is now i have Areej Ariana Zaheen by my side, my strength and happiness throughout the good and bad times. Of course lots of things have been happening now and Areej is growing up..Happy and healthy. She has started to take up responsibilities too that is to go to kindergarden from Monday to Friday and finishes her school work everytime. I do hope that my marriage life will improve me and will keep on improving me to be someone better in the future. Not that silly old Aida and become a terrific wife and mommie. Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment