Friday, January 14, 2011

A Working Mommie

Since completed my degree in 2003, i have been working and working until there were times i felt like i have been neglecting my loved ones with time spent on working and travelling. Being on the move almost all the time, i think i should be thankful to Farouk for being patient enough to let me driving/travelling with all those guys without being suspicious or jealous, for taking care of Areej and being there whenever i feel like nagging....complaining about everything especially when i was too tired to think or act after long hours of driving. I can recall one of the craziest trips i ever done when i was travelling to Kota Kinabalu. I took early flight to have a meeting there and went back to Johor Bahru by taking the last flight on the same day. I think i have done it more than once. That was madness, right?

I do travel a lot to many places within Malaysia....Driving, taking flights....Uhh, i have tons of story to tell everytime. As a person who involve in this type of business, i have been to many plants, oil jetties and ports.  Every visit that i went has been always an eye opener for me; for being able to see things with different perspectives, to learn more, to open my heart as doing this job will lead you to meet different-different people with various backgrounds and levels of knowledge; technically and with years of experience.

I do complain sometimes that i did not get time to rest, not finding myself as an organized person as before, my house is always in the mess especially when i travelled for more 3-4 days a shot, leaving Farouk with the little princess, but this is my life. As a wife/mommie, i think i just have to give it a try....To make things in order and also keeping those precious limited minutes for myself, to groom a bit and have time on my own. Being able to think, to do a little bit of cooking as a self taught cook as well as meeting up those old friends whom i left behind and did not get to see for ages.

I have big plan for 2011, that are to be more organized, to be a terrific wife/mommie not forgetting to start back what i have left behind for many-many years....To craft and to be more creative until i can start a small business on my own. I hope to be a certified SHO though. If this year is too packed to take all the three papers, it is going to be next year. I will surely crack my head to pass all with flying colours if God let me. It is worth it.

Anyway, this is a picture of me with my ex-colleague, Fitri....Having bliss while working under the hot sun......

No comments:

Post a Comment